Monday 26 July 2010

Judecca

I don't mean to complain (although I frequently do), but if anything it's too hot down here at the minute. This has brought the tourists out of hibernation in droves, meaning the once quiet cliff tops are now littered with overweight men wearing only their Speedo's. I also had to queue to get onto the beach at Kynance Cove today, which annoyed me so much I went home...

This weekend my folks were down in Cornwall for a weekend break, and were kind enough to get me a room at the Bed and Breakfast they were staying at. This place was an absolute luxury, possibly too good for little old me but I'm not complaining, look at my room!
Saturday was overcast so we headed over to the Eden Project which was fantastic, the biomes
they've created are incredible and the whole place keeps pushing the importance of biodiversity in an interactive and accessible way. It was also a photographer's dream, I took over a hundred pictures, but I'll share only this one with you which I was particularly pleased with:
The mist descended as the day progressed and we ended up watching a band over in Porthleven
which was rather a pleasant place:
Sunday was glorious so we drove to Cadgwith and picked up the coastal path to see the sights now they were visible. It was also my dad's birthday, so happy birthday again!

They left this morning, after a trip to Tesco for food and beer, and now I'm back into the swing of works for the last stretch, less than two weeks and I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment