Sunday 11 July 2010

Wind Moves The Can

Hurrah! I've been searching for a Broken Social Scene track all day and literally just found it (Bandwitch since you ask).

I managed to get out and about today over to Mullion (makes a nice change) to finish a bit of work I was unable to last week due to battery issues. I also ran out of bottled water today and so went against all the advice given to me by the staff here and tried the tap water. Just popped a couple of Imodium's straight after, lovely stuff.

I once again got slightly preoccupied with taking pictures of nature and that, so here's a few snaps, one of which is a toad, amazing!
I found my old LiveJournal account last night and my angsty scribblings have been keeping me amused today, I definitely needed a kick up the arse at the age of about 20. Fun times though. I've been reading an article about Stanley Kubrick on and off today. A book has just been published detailing a film about Napolean that he never made. It's in 10 volumes, weighs 10kg and costs £900. Surely there can't be that much to be written about an unmade movie?

This is getting a bit scattershot, so I will leave now and settle down to a movie, perhaps another Hitchcock to continue my "Hitchcock in the Caravan" season.

No comments:

Post a Comment