Saturday 31 July 2010

Message To Ray: Go Home Ray

I found out the other day that when heated, plastic bottles release a female hormone into the water contained within. I've been using the same plastic bottle for eight weeks now, and still no breasts...

So not a lot has been happening, I've just been tying up loose ends with my project. Therefore I thought I'd treat you to an insight into my caravan life by showing you the rigmarole I go through each night to go to bed.

Firstly, here's the general start point:
Next, I have to tidy up the general mess. It's important to keep organised in a small space:
Hmm, I seem to have just put the laptop away... Then I have to slide the table in between the "sofas" to create the base for the bed:
Now, this next bit is the hardest, and has resulted in me destroying the majority of the upholstery on the caravan walls. I have to move the mattresses so they are lying across the table, but there's not enough room to take them off and put them back on, so I just have drag them under each other and kick them into place:
That's one done, and now for the second (slightly trickier):
All that's left to do is fashion a pillow out of the duvet and climb into the sleeping bag:
Tada! As long as there's no flies or moths left in the caravan, I can curl up in relative luxury.

This is my last weekend here so I'm trying to decide what to do with myself. I could do with giving my legs a day off, although I'm sure when I'm back in Birmingham I'll slip back into a sedentary lifestyle so I should probably get out on the coast whilst I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment